7.18.2010

VENOM


Started the process of switching gears a bit for the Chicago Comic Con coming up in August that I'll be attending with my boy Drew Jones in artist alley. Basically for those who have no idea what this is, it's basically a big nerd convention and the artist area is for professionals and amateurs alike. We set up at a table and sell originals pieces, prints and take commissions for those interested in our work. It's always a blast and I really enjoy it.

Anyway, I'd really like to have some new work at the con and so I'm trying to complete a list of comic related pieces to have for the show. Started with this Venom piece yesterday and it came about pretty easy which was nice. I was jammin' to some White Stripes while working on this and so I was inspired to just go with the red, black and white color palette. Hope you like.

1 comment:

Jack C. Gregory said...

Looks awesome, man. Hope you guys strike gold at the comic con.