8.17.2009

Windmill


It's been a little while since my last post, but I'm back! The Chicago Con was great and thanks again to all those who stopped by to say hi. I also really appreciate all who purchased a print, original or commission at the show. It was a very encouraging time and I'm looking forward to possibly attending more comic conventions in the near future.

Once I got back from the con I had to get to work on a painting for my mother's 50th birthday! In true Jeremy fashion I of course waited till the last minute to work on this. I usually struggle with what kind of work to make for her because I want to do something nice, but it's hard for me to work with the subject matter and style she likes.

Above is what I came up with. I used acrylic paint on illustration board. I also used some watercolor pencils as well. I should be posting more regularly again now that I have some free time, so don't give up on me:)

1 comment:

Nathan said...

This is terrific, Jeremy. Really nice.

-Nt.